- Improve your game
- Make your reps count for a cause.
- Set a goal of 5,000 reps in 31 days
- Ask family and friends to sponsor you
- Turn your reps into donations
- Support the Bay Area Lacrosse Cares mission.
- Compete locally with your team and regionally
Bay Area Lacrosse Cares benefits local Bay Area Lacrosse families and charities by setting up a future educational fund and or donations to local charities to further the game of lacrosse. Everything raised provides the selected family or charity with the opportunity to further their education and or goals of a selected charity organization such as BALCares Wall Ball Challenge.
How Do I Play?
- Download the SNYPR app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play
- Register for the app and then accept the Bay Area Lacrosse Cares WallBall Challenge inside the app
- You will need to secure your phone to your right arm with a SNYPR sleeve or cut-off tube sock. Sleeves to be distributed on Sept. 24th at LAX East Washington Fields
- Hit PLAY in the app, and slide your phone into the sleeve (phone must be upside down with screen facing out, and the app will automatically count your reps)
- Play wall ball or have a catch!
Once you sign up for the Wall Ball Challenge through Snypr, you'll get a fundraising page on RALLYME to share with your family, friends, and neighbors. Your sponsors can donate to your fundraiser and challenge you by donating per wall ball rep or a flat amount. Make sure to FOLLOW THE LINKS on the email you receive from RallyMe once your fundraiser is live. Then SHARE and ask your supporters to donate.
1. No purchase necessary
2. By entering this challenge, you agree with all Challenge & Giveaway Rules.
3. All wall ball reps must be done by the same individual and cannot be combined with another player. All reps will be counted by using a smartphone or iPod technology. The device must be worn at all times while completing the reps to ensure an accurate count can be verified.
4. Prizes will be awarded based on number of wall ball reps completed throughout the Wall Ball Challenge.
5. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash equivalent will be offered in substitution of prize. No prizes may be resold, substituted or exchanged for other prizes.
6. BALC Volunteers, PYL Volunteers, employees and officers are not eligible to win.
7. Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless BALC, PYL, their officers, employees, directors, and sponsors from and for any claim, liability, income tax, loss, or damage caused by or arising out of participation in a contest and/or use of a prize.
8. Void where prohibited by law.
9. BALC and PYL and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the contest dates and/or method of entry at any time. BALC and PYL is not obligated to execute the challenge if its performance is delayed or prevented due to cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, and any acts by any governmental authority.
10. BALC and PYL reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a Contest Rule as listed above.
11. Odds of winning are based on the number of participants.
12. Challenge participants must provide a valid email address and fill out all required fields on entry form to be eligible. BALC, PYL and SNYPR, as well as contest sponsors, and their associated advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games, giveaways or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
13. BALC and PYL reserves the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
Because we understand you better, we will help you more, and you will Raise More Money with us
There’s a reason RallyMe has been the choice of thousands of teams and athletes, and hundreds of Olympic hopefuls.
There’s a reason youth sports team managers overwhelmingly choose RallyMe.
There’s a reason more than two dozen National Governing Bodies and top sports organizations have partnered with and endorsed RallyMe.
It’s because we coach them better and they all raise more money on RallyMe; the average RallyMe contribution is 66% higher than contributions to general-interest crowdfunding sites.
Why? Unlike general-interest sites that serve a zillion different types of fundraisers, we built RallyMe specifically for you, and us.
Like you, we are parents of athletes, we are coaches, and we are lifelong athletes too. We’ve got a lot of skin in this game. RallyMe isn’t some Silicon Valley, venture-capital-funded, get-rich-quick scheme. We are here because we believe in the vision — that no athlete or team should ever have to give up their dreams because of a lack of funds — and we know how to help. On RallyMe, all the logic, the algorithms, the tools and the language is written for you and your Boosters.
The result? RallyMe simply works better than the one-size-fits-all crowdfunders. Online funding relies on connecting with your community and RallyMe helps you speak to the sports community in the language that brings results. It has to. Keeping young people in sports is a battle we can't afford to lose. It’s just too important.